Home

Post Here Just To Post

FalloutGod

Post anything... here goes. Ahem, a flame:

Hateplow

Stop posting your god damned old tired weepy SA-reject images. I enjoy the comedy stylings of Lowtax and crew as much as the next fellah, but rehashing tired old "YUO = TEH STUPIDD!!1" pictures get very old very fast. I imagine you not having an original bone in your body, much less genatalia. For the good of the zoogoing children of the world cut that sh*t out or at least post something f*cking original. I pray to the Gods, good and evil, Jew, Gentile, Hundu, Muslim, Pagan & all else that you never develop the desire, function, and fundamental stamina it takes to produce offspring. Furthermore I ask the divine that you throw your computer out of the window and forget the Internet ever existed. Earth will be a cleaner place and I'll have to look at buckets less of the insipid, moronic & ridiculously stupid pictures you post here.

-End flame

This was based on the small cement mixer full of pics i found in various threads tonight. The "geez are you blind" comment in another thread was just the icing on the cake. If you take this personally then you are as dumb as the flame I just wrote. Ok back to bieng a nice guy now... :) I enjoy the 1.03 patch. Sabers are much more fun now.

Archived