Home

Help! Atrius Mine Ventilation Shaft

koo

We only got the game a few days ago but already I am totally hooked... it took me ages to figure oout the red room in the mine and now I am stuck in the ventialtion shaft. I have had a look for help messages on the forum and read that all I need to do is jump down the ventialtion shaft and the fan will slow my fall....

So I have been trying that but everytime I die!

The fan doesn't appear to be turning when I look down... do I have to switch it on somewhere?

I do fall quite slowly but die when I hit the grate at the bottom... I am guessing I have to land somewhere else but I don't know how to.... I don't see anywhere else I can land from the top and I fall so quickly I can't seem to do anything before I splatter at the bottom?!?!?

Help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks

koo

***SPOILER***

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Okay, if your still stuck, go to the place where you unlocked all the prisoner doors, there should be a control for the fan as well. Hit that (you'll know when it's on by looking through the glass of the huge cylinder in the middle of the room, which is the airshaft for the fan) and go back to the fan, and jump down. (Try to land on the small sewer grate, as there is no cover for the fan. I believe there is a cover for the fan on Padawan difficulty level though) Good luck.

The switch is locate at the room which u unlock all prisoners.

There is a glass panel with the sign of a fan. When u throw the switch beneath the panel, the symbol on the panel starts spining and the covers at the shaft will open and u can see air flowing up.

Archived