Home

How do yo get up quickly?

crazyplaya73

I am always in a giving mood! And since I do not enjoy the new version of JK2, I can at least contribute by answering an occasional question ;)

Press your attack key once to get up fairly quickly; or keep pressing your jump key. Experiment with these two ways to see what works for you. In the past, the other option was to kick your opponent as you stood up, but I have not tried this in 1.03.

If you are getting slaughtered while standing, put some points into Force Protect, and activate this to mitigate the damage done while you get off your bottom :D

when you see someone else stand up very quickly it's also partially because you are lagging yourself.

It takes time for updates to get to you, and sometimes it works out that you get the knock-them-down update just a split second before you get the them-stand-up one.

As for doing it yourself, soon as you see yourself lying flat tap jump once, then tap it again and hold it.

Unless they were quite close to you you will do a force jump, putting you well out of harm's way. If they were close, you're probably dead. ;)

Archived