Home

lost my saber?!?

nabroc

I've played on a duel server yesterday, 1.03 patched, Cerimonial Hall map, SO - neutral force JM. I lost my saber twice while throwing it - it just disapeared and my figure just keept the anim with one hand stretched out to catch it again (but I never apeared and I didn't see it on the ground anywhere). I've seen this happening in single player before (saber getting stuck somewhere while throwing it in an arc), but there I always heard a *clink-clonk* and wasn't that hard to find ...

Anyone know what that's suppose to be, a new feature or bug?

this was a saber only (SO) duel server, no pistol there m8. Non the less I tried to press the key for the pistol anyway, didn't help - I was left a sitting duck with force not regenerating either. My oponents put me out of my misery though :D.

what I forgott to check was to see if I could still kick, I'll do that next time.

This has happened to me a few times, usually, I run around the map and it reappears. Could be a glitch or maybe someone at Raven has a sense of humor. However, this was how I defeated Desann's apprentice the first time, she threw her saber at me and never got it back, but I felt unworthy, so I reloaded and fought her again. Won fairly 5 reloads later, LOL!!!

I figured out how to do it a while ago:

Throw your saber.

While it's returning tap the 1 key.

As soon as you catch it, you SHOULD put it away, then immediately throw it again

*Throw*

*Catch*

*Put away instantly*

*Throw Again (While it's being put away almost)*

And once ur saber disappears, use Force Speed. Your guy will run around with his arms up.

I knew a way to stay like that forever (without having to stay moving) hehe I named it "The w00t Stance". Funny to see.

thanks for the feedback people, guess it's a bug then :\. (btw, for those who havn't read the entire thread - this was a multi-player saber-only duel-gametype situation, it had nothing in common with loosing the saber in single player games ;) )

That has happened to my cousin twice so far and one time to me... I threw the saber and looked at it sheepishly, as it flew right through a wall and I was just standing there with the arm stretched out... The only thing needed then was a Give money to the poor sign :)

Archived