Home

Great Idea....RPG Enthusiasts please look....

SyCoCe||

For all you RPG lovers and JKII lovers out there who can't wait for Star Wars Galaxies, please read on....or if you don't like RPGs, still, check out the idea.

I will be willing to create a website, manage all of the powers and things I talk about (read on) and other things if I can get enough people to join. I am thinking of creating a JKII RPG using multiplayer (duh). I have developed guidelines, rules, etc. for this to work, but I need people to do it :D So, read on, you may think it's interesting.

Rules:

1) Their will be a test to see which couple of people will be at the force mastery level (Jedi/Sith Master).

2) These masters will take padawans (other members) and "teach" them to become better.

3) There will be the Dark side (aka Sith) and the Light side (aka Jedi)

4) The storyline will be developed later on through ideas from members (if we get any).

5) The storyline will have the Sith vs. the Jedi.....BUT....there can be other journey's (such as to get parts for new weapons and such or if someone gets "lost" you can go "find" them).

MORE RULES WILL DEVELOP UPON CREATION OF RPG

Force Powers:

1) The Masters will NOT have full force to start. They will be at Jedi/Jedi Knight level to start. Padawans have little to no force.

2) Gaining levels of force will take training with Masters and padawans.

3) To gain levels in force, certain requirements will need to be fulfilled**

4) There will be ways to lose force power levels

I know it might be a slow start, but my ex-gf is whining now so I gotta attend to that :-)

Leave any comments......Positive or Negative

hmm... i think a JO/jkii RPG mod is coming.... cant be stoped;)

the main holdback right now, is the basic game is still being bashed into shape, and the lack of any good RPG maps.

a drazen isle(not a convert, but a map with the same level of power that DI had, back in the day) map would be a pre-rec for any RPG.

edit:hmm post no. 777.... interesting:D

Well yea...Your right, although there are a couple good FFA levels that could make it work, especially Nar Shadaa streets.

I wasn't planning on putting it together right away, just wanted a little feedback. The game is being bashed up, I know, which is why I wouldn't start it right away. Those rules suck, but that's why I wanted feedback, to improve upon them.

what about the gunners? you need gunners to annoy the jedi and help them train, and drive them around, have them ruin the ship, get dragged into the death star, and help them out when a tie is gonne kill em! AAAARGH!! DAMN JEDI!!

Archived