Home

MOD Suggestions

Xatos

I created the background and music "mod" for JK2 already, which was a tidbit of what I was aiming for. I'm now going all the way, and changing quite a few more things, such as; console background; multiplayer chat/menu icon; other 2D elements; some sounds.

I need suggestions. I've already been told I should replace the crappy multiplayer icon that appears above your head when in the menu, or talking, etc. I've created something already, however I'm not sure if it should be final. Should I replace it with another, better icon? Should I simply create text (perhaps funny) above the players head when chatting/in menu (Something funny perhaps, like "I suck; shut me up" etc.)

To get an idea of what I've created so far, (Looks much better IN game after downloading) you get go >>>HERE<<< and check it out. There you can click to see a screenshot, and download from one of the multiple mirros (jkii.net is one of them)

Now that you have an idea of what I've created thus far, you can help me with other additions, such as console background, etc. ANy suggestions of 2D elements in the game, or sounds, would be greatly appreciated. Come 3.0 of this, I may change some 3D objects, but for now, I'm sticking to 2D interface, icons, etc.

So far

- Graphics -

2D:

*Enhanced, new background

*Multiplayer chat/in menu icon above head, now changed

*Console background being made

3D:

None yet

- Sounds - (all changed sounds are pro quality, and official real lines with no background sounds that sound stupid)

*Replaced menu music, with something better, and more fitting

*Lukes sissy taunt changed

*Reborn retarded laugh changed; more intimidating

*Working on possible menu button sound replacement

Suggestions for something to be changed, or changed into? Or a stupid taunt that should be changed? Or any sounds/graphics? Please let me know

Archived