Home

Your "dream" Star wars game....

Guest Kuma

Guest Windrider

Star Wars Galaxy will be the ultimate game. You'll be able to chill in the Mos Eisley Cantina, have your own ships, droids, speeders, jobs, business, house, go anywhere, be a good jedi or dark, bounty hunter. I don't see how it can live up to expectations, but I plan to buy a new computer and quit my job and immerse myself.

I can't wait for Jedi Outcast, too.

Starfighter should be out for PC. I haven't been able to play it. Is it any good?

Guest Master Yoda

My Dream game would be like galaxies except it wont be all internet, and you would be able to buy and modifie any ship you want, and can go to every planet thats in the Star Wars Trilogy.

I know... it's the age, isn't it ? :D :D :D

Elite was a Spectrum-game, that was later ported over to almost every format (including pc). You had a galaxy where EVERY planet had stats and a spaceport.

The goal was to trade, upgrade and eventually reach Elite status. Very hard, and it became tedious after a while.

Elite 2 on the pc was the pinnacle of the whoel deal, with literally THOUSANDS of planets you could visit, and each had actual surface graphics !!

Just the idea of immersing yourself in a galaxy that way sounds very appealing.

Archived