Home

plz help

Chapi

If you are running the game at medium to high graphic settings, watch the floor as you turn around, and he runs away. There is a slight shadow of him on the floor, and you can see where he's going that way. But be careful following him...

Good Luck...

~Nomad~

:duel:

but the problem is that in the room with the wall that i can go through, i fall down, in the room with the miror i cant pass too, and in the third room i don`t find any entrance after i move the walls, give me a tip or something

thanks in advance!

When you see him, take the left door. Follow the path to reach a wall of flames. Slash the pipe on the ceiling to take them out. Then drop through the hole in the ground.

Heres the spoiler to the next bit, if you need it:

When you drop though the hole, with your back facing the empty wall (the one without a panel on it) force push the wall infront of you. Follow the newly revealed hallway, taking a right and a right again. You should be at a dead end. Along this small (deadended) hallway, there should be another panel on the left wall (Its quite hard to see but its there!!). Force push that. Then return to the area where you droped in from, and the empty wall should now be a new passage. Take the new passage avoiding the blocks to meet Dassan

Archived