Home

Thankyou Raven!

The_One

I just thought I'd post how much I love JK2, and thankyou Raven for such a great game. The patch is brilliant too, and makes sabering in MP far better. I wish most of the people here understood how much time and effort you put into making this great game and would quit whining. Sure the game has it's faults but it still doesn't detract from one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had :)

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to more patches with more models, maps etc...

:D

Correction...used to be the best gaming experience. Do me a favor Raven and since you being the creative bunch that u are i'm sure u can pull it off. Now that the saber is as powerful as a "Hello kitty" litterbox why not let the jedi use it to paddle gondolas in a race for Lincolns gold and as a suprise bonus u can use force push as an onboard motor. Oh and since the whole butt dart method of fighting has emerged, why not just make a light pole where jedi can strip for mad force points, it'll be JEDI LICIOUS!!

To spice up the random way of winning you've implemented in saber battles, let the jedi carry a card deck and when they battle they each get to draw a card from the deck, the highest card gets to shove a lightsaber up his ass and hum the theme from saved by the bell. Yep i'm a whiner, prolly the same way the jews in nazi germany were probablyy just "whining", HEIL RAVEN!!

Archived