Home

how do you taunt

TurraAnwit

ive knowticed a littlw menu when i was messing about with the taunt it said things liek tauntGauntlet and loads of others about 7 whats them all about ?

And how to i do kyles saber spin in the hand thing on multiplayer?

Well, in multiplayer, to do a taunt you simply open up the console using Shift+tilde (~). Once you have it open you type bind [key] +taunt. Key can be any key you want, so long as you know what it's referred to in the console.

And about those other types of taunts. Those are single-player only, and can't be used in multiplayer.

I'm not sure if you can do Kyle's saber-spin in multiplayer. I'm not even sure what is taunt is, but I know that's not it. I really doubt it can be done in MP, as it could be giving people who use that model and unfair advantage, since it is an extra attack, though it wouldn't be too effective, I don't imagine.

open the console (shift+`) then type in

/bind \ "taunt"

Now whenever you hit \ you should taunt. Simply the chage the \ to any other key if you don't want to use \ to taunt.

This will generate an error: 'Unknown cmd taunt.'

You have to put a plus sign after the quote for the bind to work: /bind / "+taunt" Good luck!

:angel:

Archived