Home

New Mara Jade skin

PerfectSky

Hopfully your black outfit one will be to my liking so I dont have to continue on mine.:D The only thing that looks good on mine is the black gloves as of now.:D

Although the face on mine was pretty much manualy done with the paintbrush in photoshop.:)

If I can get a hold on any Custom sounds I´ll add them...

And I am accually using the Jan model for this one.. and I have installed the surface thing that is suppose to get rid of the vest and goggels aso... But (ofcourse) It won´t work.

Originally posted by PerfectSky

If I can get a hold on any Custom sounds I´ll add them...

And I am accually using the Jan model for this one.. and I have installed the surface thing that is suppose to get rid of the vest and goggels aso... But (ofcourse) It won´t work.

Sure it'll work. You just have to do it right :) I've got a Jan-based model using the .surf thing, works fine. What's not working about it?

BradFu!

After I have now used the jedif one in multi I think I will switch over to that model myself since that what I originaly wanted to do mara on. But the one thing that bothers me is the glove on the right hand. Can that also be disabled without any problems?:(

Archived