Home

Little Killer-PadMap :)

PADMAN

Hello,

maybe someone knows the PadMaps for Q3A or for EF, because now I have finished a little hardware Killer PadMap called PadStation...;)

I would it too build a Map on the limit, a Map, filled up with details.

You can play PadStation with Botsupport (User with slower machines do this not with more than 3 or 4 Bots) at FFA - Team FFA - Holocron and Jedi Master..;)

Here are some nice Screenshots:

station01.jpg

station02.jpg

station03.jpg

station04.jpg

This is my first and only PadMap for JK2 (for a long while), sorry, but I have too much work with our PadMod Project (http://padworld.exp-network.de/).

Here you can downlad the Map:

http://joth.gamesweb.com/download/downloads.php?file_id=61

Hope it works (it's a little Download link in the middle of this site)....the most of my PadMan Sites are down at the moment, sorry.

Have fun, ENTE

and sorry for my english please.

Originally posted by Pedantic

Ummm...would someone mind enlightening me? :D

Ente is a graphic artist/mapper for Quake 3 and Elite Force. He is pretty much the inventor of the overscale mapping done in those games.

So what makes Ente so amazing? His graphics art work, combined with excellent mapping skills sets him in a class by himself. Many of us out there are excellent mappers (I also map for those games, Duel_WLS11 in the WLS map pack is my only so far for this game), or excellent graphic artists, but he is one of the few who has both skills mastered. His imagination and originality spurred many to imitate his style, but to those that know, that's all they are...imitations.

- Vorax

looks extremely nice, dude:D

DLing now.

file size tells me that theres custom music in the file? what did you use? if i may ask of course;)

also in regards to the guy w/ the broken link: i am DLing it now, and had no problems.

wow, Vorax, big Thanks for this really nice comment.

I don't know what I can say now..;)

First I thougt when I build a PadMap for JK2 too, that all Peoples will come and say "Wow, great, a PadMap for JK2"..*gg* and I had a little bit panik that I shocked all with this non typical PadMap.

But now I read in some Forums that nobody (or not so much) know all the PadStuff...hehe...that's great !

Because I don't must build better and better maps, with more details and more effects...it's like a new beginning...;)

Oh, by the way, here is another downloadlink: http://62.72.17.236/jedi-knight2/maps/maps_neu/padstation.zip

ENTE

And sorry again for my english..;)

Thank you for all you nice comments...;)

I'am really happy that you do like my little map for JK2.

And a nice Thanks too you 'jedialphaknight' for the mirror, this will really help...;)

Hope you found the little secret room in PadStation...:D

Archived