Home

I Hate LIghting ! ! ! !

Aim

I was playing on a server tonight and a whole bunch of people was spamming lighting. Worse thats no way to counter it(At least i don't know how to.). I'm a darkie and drain was tweaked,so you can't really do much(in fact my mana was drained faster using drain than him using lightning! ! ! !!). Then I finally decided to join the light side and found that Absorb and Drain were useless(Went back to being evil! ! !). This sucks. I think they should really tweak the damage on lighting. I like the patch but there are problems like kicking people, nearly impossible. Also I would like a little more saber control cause it still feels pretty random occassionally. But besides those minor things that i'm sure you're guys can easily fix. Good job. the animations for grip are a definite nice feature and the loading times are not lethal anymore. Also i agree with the custom lightsaber thingy. Thanks for the heads up lucky !

lvl 3 lightning is amazing, i have used it in ffa and gotten many kills with people all smashed in close together.

this is why i ALWAYS look for saber only,no force servers no matter what game i use. force just makes the game stupid and unskilled.

As much fun to use as the Dark Side powers are, my playing style is much more reactive, I always have my absorb at lvl 3, the split second I'm force griped or hit with lightning I pop on absorb and watch my force bar be filled, I rarely, if ever take signifigant damage from the Lightning any more

I used to heal whenever someone used lightning on me. It was great, I would run straight at them and when they were done they were so suprised I wasn't dead yet they wouldn't react.

Of course the patch nerfed the hell out of heal and it is next to useless. Thats all people seem to use in saber only servers is that and grip since thats the only thing that does any real damage. I like how they made the newb skills stronger including a nice new animation for victims of grip

Archived