Home

Admiral Fyarr

hairyjoe78

Hey I have a real quick question. How exactly do you kill Admiral Fyarr when he's in his armor-suit with his forcefield all around him? I can get his shield down, and it appears that the Disruptor hurts him, but I run out of ammo before I can kill him. How exactly are you supposed to fighthim?

Try this...jump up to one of the things above you, and stay hidden untill you have a vantage point where you can jump behind him...turn on force speed, and use your lightsaber to hit the antannae on his back...when thats out, keep hitting him with your saber untill his shield gets back up...when its back up, do the same thing again, untill you destroy the antennae or hes dead, just make sure to use a lot of force speed

The shield can be brought down by constant attacks, I found you can set up a certain situation where you stand in front using light stance, and reflect his shots back at him, while slashing the shield in between salvoes.

Probably harder than getting behind him though, and you have to be careful not to get swatted by his arm.

Force speed is definitely the key either way.

u can do what he said with speed and getting behind him or use explosives to brind down his shield, i believe u pick up some thermals right before u fight him, the best spot to hit him with them is at the very top of his shiled where it sort of curves down instead of like a perfect buble, hit him there a few times and the shield will go down then break the red entena and he wont get his shields back

Archived