Home

can not play Multiplayer, need help.

eatmyRail

Hi all this is my first thread in this forum as this is my first Jedi game, I seem to have a problem joining a multiplayer game, initially it seem ok the loading screen comes on I see the map being loaded and the weapons and the sort just like in Q3, but just after it is almost finished and it says loading snapshot I get kicked out with an Erro message on the screen reading, CL_ParsePacketEntities:

end of message

then I try to play it on the Gaming Zone, and get this Error mesage in the windows screen, Zclient

This program has performed and illegal operation, and will be shut down.

If the problem persissts , contact the program vendor..

, I have uninsstalled it and reinstalled it with the same results, here are my specs, P3 700@868mhz, 256mb pc133ram, Radeon 64mb ddr retail, monter sound MX 300"sound card", WD hard drive, fast ass cable connection, if you need more info please let me know, this is driving me insane, I just forked over $55 for this game and would like to be able to play online, no problems whatsoever in single player, can any one here help me, I want to join all you people in some frag fest, thanks again.:(

Well I can tell you what I just did...

I was having problems with my internet games showing up.. so I uninstalled and reinstalled. It did correct the problem.

HOWEVER... I just recently noticed that my 'view full and view empty' games filter was on YES, so while 'getting new servers' I clicked on the filters to make them NO.. and all the games dissapeared. And it WAS working till I did that... so maybe the answer lies within that on why it's doing that.

My system specs are

P4 1.6

Abit MoBo

512 DDR RAM

SB Live X-Gamer

Windows 2000 Pro

And I recently installed the JKIIUP5_6 update and it WAS working up until I tried messing with the filters WHILE it was looking for new games... Try it and see if it gives you people the same errors. Thanks...

Archived