Home

Bot Question

F131

I don't have high-speed internet so I am extremely thankful when game developers remember my small minority. The question I have is, whenever I start a level using bots, all they do is jump up and down like a rabbit on crack. After awhile I get bored trying kill them and go back to the single player levels. Any ideas, folks?

even on maps that do support it, bot AI is staggeringly stupid in this game. They just don't seem capable of handling even simple saber combat.

Most aggravating facet is how they go into "eternal flee mode" after you hit them a couple times, you chase after them all over the map trying to get that last swing in.

bot deathmatch really only seems useful for learning and practicing combos. I can routinely go undefeated against jedi master bots, and when I go against human players get my ass handed to me.

Originally posted by Xzzy

even on maps that do support it, bot AI is staggeringly stupid in this game. They just don't seem capable of handling even simple saber combat.

Most aggravating facet is how they go into "eternal flee mode" after you hit them a couple times, you chase after them all over the map trying to get that last swing in.

bot deathmatch really only seems useful for learning and practicing combos. I can routinely go undefeated against jedi master bots, and when I go against human players get my ass handed to me.

what he said, the bots are STUPID, just scratch out the part about getting my ass kicked and change it to kicking everybodys ass while kicking the bots ass too:P:lsduel: :duel:

Archived