Home

gMax

Guest Neumi

Guest Jedi Master Xai-Qui

Yes it will be interesting, I will also be interested how long it takes someone like dark jedi.com to bring out there own editor, i like the new levels idea's, saber moves and the more internet mutiplayer thing

------------------

The truth?

Even Reality does not exist

Guest Kurgan

Well of course, we'd have to hope that LEC would release an appropriate SDK.. so who knows? They just announced dedicated servers, I was actually suprised to hear that! ; )

Kurgan

Guest Argath

This topic has been thoroughly analyzed in <a href=http://www.obi-wankenobi.net/forums/Forum10/HTML/000549.html target=_blank>this thread</a>, at Obi-wankenobi.net. The various possibilities for Obi-Wan editing were explained by myself and confirmed by JK Code Alliance member Stealth, so I'd suggest anyone interested in this topic check it out.

Guest Kurgan

What a good idea. ; )

There are some threads dealing with dedicated servers, take a look around there as well.

Kurgan

Guest Orbvs_Terrarvm

I have said this before!

I WISH LEC would support the mod community. I understand how they wouldn;t want someone to make a game where Darth Vader smoked doobies with Luke. But having people making user created mods and maps would most liekly INCREASE their sales of Obiwan.

Half-Life would be next to nothing 2 years after it's initial release without TFC, Counter Strike, Action Half Life, et.

Archived