Home

How do you kick?

Shalkrum

I read some of the forums I might be reading htem wrong but I went and created a server and tried to do a kick but all i got was the jump.

TO kick i pressed spacebar(jump) two times, fast.

Is this right, if not how do I kick?

You actually kick right?

:mob:

if you do a backflip when trying to kick, and you look down to see your opponent flying back, the kick succeeded.

kick only has a slight chance to knock someone down, it's not a guaranteed thing.

You also have to be running towards the person, the actual move is something like 'forward + kick; kick'.

• 2 weeks later...

you can also strafekick

you strafe towards the opponent and then press kick while till holding strafe near your opponent.

this is harder to do but it also does more damage you only have to press kick once with this technique.

How to forward kick:

1.) Run towards someone

2.) When you are really close, jump forward

3.) The second that you are in the air, pound the jump button about four or eight times, breaking the keyboard and most of your fingers

4.) Watch as lag messes you up, the person moves, or a combination of both those things

5.) Attempt again, using your remaining fingers to bash the jump button

There you go. Maybe it's not true, but I swear that it helps to press jump more than twice.

slacker

Originally posted by Xzzy

if you do a backflip when trying to kick, and you look down to see your opponent flying back, the kick succeeded.

kick only has a slight chance to knock someone down, it's not a guaranteed thing.

You also have to be running towards the person, the actual move is something like 'forward + kick; kick'.

few things: 1. there is no kick comand 2. you need to put a wait between the 2 jumps

Archived