Home

Just a thought

Guest Hannibal

Guest Hannibal

I read that any character in the game may be available for multiplay. Does this mean Yoda? Yoda has to be in the game, right? Imagine being Yoda. They think everyone wants to be Darth Maul, wait till people find out they can be Yoda. If it's possible.

Guest Only One Canoli

I read that too, a long time ago. It's probably changed since then. Yoda would suck in MP. It would bring "cheap" to a whole new level.

Fighting Yoda would be just like fighting that little Jedi dude in JK. It would be fun to be Yoda, you could run around and hide very easily.

I can't wait for the new way of lightsaber fighting. You could actually go into a MP map and pratice using the saber. More pratice, the better you get. It'll be the Star Wars game we always wanted.

Guest Alloran Centauri

Being Yoda = being awesome.

biggrin.gif I hope you can be Yoda in multiplayer (heck, single player would be cool).

------------------

Alloran Centauri

~It is not age but ability that marks a turning point.~

Guest T16skyhopp

I think it would be cool to be a droideka. you could toggle between rolling and attack mode. use your guns and hit people and have your shields in place of the force.using you shields would be like using force and when it et low youd have to shut them off to recharge. or it could go down w/ hits and then let it recharge.

Nick

Archived