Home

Does TrinitY2K exist? Of course she does! TrinitY2K appreciation thread!

Guest Ikhnaton

Guest Ikhnaton

our beloved TrinitY2K, who is rarely seen on these forums (in fact, it has been almost 2 months) is not at her home right now, she is away. I don't know if she checks online at all or not, but I thought this would be something nice to come back to after being gone for a couple of weeks smile.gif

We all know and love TrinitY2K! If you don't know her, you're too new. But us "oldbies" remember her very well. She was the voice of reason. She was the poster of "the List". She was the movie expert, not to mention music as well. She was friendly to everyone and made everyone love her (myself especially wink.gif). She was the glue that held us together.

Trin, sweetie, I hope you come back here to see this. I miss you lots. We miss you lots. I know things are different around here now, but we're still here smile.gif Come and see us sometime! We all love you! I love you, very much wink.gif

Those of you who remember this woman among women, take some time to show your appreciation for her smile.gif

Guest lightbulba

now you don't have to drink the whole bottle of mezcal to get the bug! (har!)

narrenfreiheit, everyone.

------------------

merchant_sm.jpg

<font size="1">

[This message has been edited by lightbulba (edited July 13, 2000).]

Even me!

------------------

"Will you write it down so I don't have to pay attention?"-Timothy Yang Yuen Cheng

Guest Ikhnaton

speaking on behalf of Trin, i can definitely say that she probably won't ever be coming back for good, although she might drop in from time to time (if persuaded wink.gif)

miss you, sweetie!

Guest theahnfahn

Well, by demand of my good friend Ike, I'll put in my two cents. Trin, we really do miss you. It isn't really the board that I have seen you vanish from. We rarely email each other, and I never see you on ICQ. I have so much to talk about! I'm sure you do too :o) Hopefully we can contact each other soon. And of course you can always post a few messages here if you like :o) I say we have another heat chat, just to catch up on everything. We could do it within the next week, or we could wait until my trip and make it really interesting :o) Let me know what you think about it. Hope to see you soon :o)

P.S.

I finally broke the 1K mark. Hurray!

------------------

And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn

Guest Matt Kenobi

i've been here awhile, but i don't really know this TrinitY2K, i've only seen her post here and there but i didn't know she was this important. but anyways, ya better get back soon or it seems like everyone is gonna go crazy! wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Matt Kenobi (edited July 18, 2000).]

Guest TrinitY2K

Ike, baby, you are the sweetest man I've ever known. Thank you so much! smile.gif This is such a lovely surprise! *mwahs* I've missed this place... and I've missed you. I love you, baby. You're awesome. smile.gif

Thanks for remembering me, everyone. smile.gif I've missed you all so much! And, TAF, I think we should definitely have a heat chat soon after you come back from your trip. I can't wait to hear how it went!

Oh btw, Ike... music expert? That is a compliment coming from you! wink.gif

Guest wizzywig

Nice to see your posts, Trin (I just came from the "Hi, Crater!" thread)--just like old times! Don't be a stranger!

--wiz

------------------

"Some said the earth never forgot, never forgave its old scars. Others whispered that if perhaps a savior arose-- There for lack of imagination the whispers died."

--DORIS PITKIN BUCK, "The Giberel"

Guest Ikhnaton

'sabout time you showed up here, wiz wink.gif

and I think there are two other people you know very well, wiz, who have NOT showed up to this thread yet... Methinks you nheed to excercise a bit of that authority thing you got and make sure they pay their dues to Trin smile.gif

Trin, you're welcome smile.gif I'm so glad you liked it! I love you so much! wink.gif

(sorry Kurgan wink.gif)

Guest wizzywig

Beastmaster and Ikh--

Wiz, authority?

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Amen to that!

grinbig.gif

--wiz

------------------

"Some said the earth never forgot, never forgave its old scars. Others whispered that if perhaps a savior arose-- There for lack of imagination the whispers died."

Guest TrinitY2K

It's nice to see you too, wiz, and you too, psyduck. smile.gif

Thanks for the welcome back, BeastMaster. It's nice to see familiar "faces" smile.gif

And don't worry about roguetwo, sweetie, i'm sure he's too busy to come say "hi" to the likes of me... *sniff* frown.gif

(just kidding, r2 wink.gif )

Guest Obi Gon

Hey Trin, remember me?

Remember last year when we had that huge thread with all those gif's?!?!

I went insane once you tought me how to use them...oh...and by the way, seen the Matrix latley?? Heh Heh...good to see you back...

[This message has been edited by Obi Gon (edited July 25, 2000).]

Guest Ikhnaton

I tried to get the little <s>twerp</s> <s>punk</s> guy to post here, but he claims he doesn't check the boards anymore.

whatever.

*mwahs*, sweetie wink.gif

Guest TrinitY2K

Hey Obi Gon! smile.gif Of course I remember you! It's so nice to see you're still around. smile.gif Yes, I remember the gifs. Those were the days... I'd post some now, but my website's not up. frown.gif

And I have The Matrix on DVD now, so I can watch it whenever I want. biggrin.gif

Still listening to Radiohead? wink.gif

Guest Obi Gon

Of course! I'll be listening to Radiohead till I'm 50. tongue.gif

I just started checking the board again recently, so many new faces, but it's good to see some of the old ones. smile.gif

Hey, you know I still remember the story you told be about the chat room incident...about Qui Gon, and Obi Wan, and my name... wink.gif

I think you know the rest smile.gif Don't worry...I won't say any more...ahh..those were the days... wink.gif

Guest wizzywig

Ikhnaton--

I tried to get the little <s>twerp</s> <s>punk</s> guy to post here, but he claims he doesn't check the boards anymore.

Roguetwo has been extremely absorbed with his RPG clan. Since he can only use the computer when I'm not writing (we only have one computer in the house with the horsepower to handle online gaming), he has forsaken posting in favor of spending every possible moment gaming.

--wiz

------------------

Archived