Home

Yoda Model!

Kinja

Djnugget84

Your either an stupid JACKA$$ or you a ####ING RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only wish I could meet you in person cause this is what I would do to you, you stupid tard!!!!!!!!:chop1: or this :hang1:

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's...a bit too harsh, Icepool. Fact is, you'll probably NEVER meet any of those people RL (Real Life), so you might as well get over them. You're going to meet a lot of people who you don't like. Going to put them all under the guillotine, or hang them? Hmmmm? Bottom line: It's a game. It's not the most important thing in the world. You don't say you'd like people dead over it. That's just wrong.

Well I realize I might have been a little harsh but come on its people like him that are hurting us in the long run cause now we've already lost two modelers. What if the rest of them follow?

I'll tell you JediOutcast dies from getting old.

P.S. I wouldn't really kill anyone over a stupid game or mad even. Only mad about losing 2 modelers.

Eh? 2? Sithlord II and...crap. Who was the other one? And I figured you were probably just miffed...but puttin' those little Emote Icons of Death up there can still hurt somebody's feelings. And so can harsh words. Sometimes, that's WHY we lose modelers. I mean, sometimes I think they should make the model, and THEN alert everybody that it's done...not post a WIP. They can't be bitched at if they don't tell anybody until they're done, eh? :) So, I know what you meant Icepool. I'm just sensative to anything having to do with killing, since I hate it so much. i.e. I LOVE to spar. I HATE to actually fight. ;)

Man, what a loser. What the heck is a guiatine? Hahahaha. It's called a guillotine. That yoda model is a peice of crap by the way. It's the unfinished version that this jerk named Midgit Yoda was giving out. Everybody knows about it. Wait for the real thing to come out it will be sweet.

I'm sorry to ask this, but what did djnugget84. Maybe it was something a while back, but I'm too lazy to look through all those pages. It seems to me that all he did was post some Yoda pictures that he found. Please don't flame me. It's just a simple question of what wrong he did.

If he did do something wrong, there's Hell to pay.

*Pulls out electric shaver and gets noogie hand ready*

Wasn't point out you in particular Darth Evil. But at least this time, let's keep the thread from getting way off topic and keep it in bounds of what it's supposed to be about...and not constantly asking every five seconds when the release will be.

Kinja;

I'm working on creating code that will allow you to attack smaller objects with the lightsaber, and using tchouky's modelscaler, move the lightsaber attack down accordingly to the model's scale.. I was interested in possibly testing this on Yoda(or Ewoks if they exist yet), I'm putting it in a mod i did in combination of JediMOD and JK2++, (I'm gonna call it Jedi++ (it will have all relevant credit)).

DeadlyBOFH

hey kinja, I don't mean to be one of the "GIMME GIMME GIMME!" kind of people but if it's not to much trouble would you mind giving us a couple screen shots? If you REALLY just don't feel like then you don't have to, I'm patient enough to wait till the official release.

Arco, I know that sithlord II quit, but are you still working on the skins? I hope so cause I always thought your skins looked awsome!

Anyway, good job to all of team yoda!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You don't need Yoda to work on your mod. Simple as that. If you do, then you must either not be making a mod or you must not be very talented at it.

On the other hand, I'm interested to know if anyone has found out how to scale kyle down in single player. I have yet to find a way to successfully make him smaller than everyone else.

You can

or at least I THINK you can

A quick look in the assets0.pk3 reveals a file called

"npcs.cfg"

where one of the commands is scaleX, ScaleY, and ScaleZ.

Also scale as well:

scaleX 100 X (horiz) scale, 100 is normal 100% scale

scaleY 100 Y (horiz) scale, 100 is normal 100% scale

scaleZ 100 Z (vert) scale, 100 is normal 100% scale

scale 100 Sets all above 3 to what you specify

and strangely

headModel "hazard" model directory/skin name

torsoModel "hazard" model directory/skin name

legsModel "hazard" model directory/skin name

which I think would mean..different head models for different chars? I doubt it

Looking at it

"munro" or Kyle I assume has no scale, so i assume 1...

Desann uses this feature with a scale of 135 to give his command presence.

Archived