Home

Yoda Model!

Kinja

Tru weed you have no life if all your doing is causing trouble here lol i mean your the one posting almost everytime haha and i think you are just another 8 year old lamer who thinks hes cool heh y dont you leave alrdy go out and run errands with your mommy

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tru_Weed_Smoka

Oh BTW there is someone on Team Yoda on my side and someone else on this board ;) You have just witnesed the birth of the S---------------------W------------------------O Sith World Order!!!!!!!

This is by far the lamest attempt at grabbing attention and striking fear into anyone's heart since Terry Bradshaw released his first album. lol, someone on team Yoda on your side? You need to stop watching so much wrestling, there'll be no heel turn here pal...not from the Yoda team. Those guys have worked too hard and gained too much respect to work with someone like you. That would be a personal insult to Kinja and his work for someone from his team to approve of anything you have done.

And someone else on this board? We all already know that's Midgit Yoda. He's the only other one that seemed to share the same idiocy about Kinja's model then you.

That's ok. I know you must be some young brat. Come visit me some time in real life and we'll see if my REAL sword doesn't cut you to pieces. I don't value human life very highly, at least not those that would seek to end mine...and if you think you are tough enough to take any of us in real life just because you are hiding behind a computer screen...I certainly have to laugh at you sir.

I suggest the rest of you just stop posting in reply to him, because all he wants is the attention. His mom must have left him when he was younger or something because he wouldn't keep posting here if you wouldn't give him a reason to.

Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-

This is by far the lamest attempt at grabbing attention and striking fear into anyone's heart since Terry Bradshaw released his first album. lol, someone on team Yoda on your side? You need to stop watching so much wrestling, there'll be no heel turn here pal...not from the Yoda team. Those guys have worked too hard and gained too much respect to work with someone like you. That would be a personal insult to Kinja and his work for someone from his team to approve of anything you have done.

And someone else on this board? We all already know that's Midgit Yoda. He's the only other one that seemed to share the same idiocy about Kinja's model then you.

That's ok. I know you must be some young brat. Come visit me some time in real life and we'll see if my REAL sword doesn't cut you to pieces. I don't value human life very highly, at least not those that would seek to end mine...and if you think you are tough enough to take any of us in real life just because you are hiding behind a computer screen...I certainly have to laugh at you sir.

I suggest the rest of you just stop posting in reply to him, because all he wants is the attention. His mom must have left him when he was younger or something because he wouldn't keep posting here if you wouldn't give him a reason to. [/QUOUE]

Well said, well said.

And no ive not done nothing for this lame Star wars community cause I ahve better things to do unlike some people someone wILL SHUT KINJA DOWN Off tigidy Slanguage for Off tops! So dont expect Yoda WARNING TO U KINJA

I can only imagine what this is. WEED is for DORKS, I worked with pot heads when I was a Bike messanger, and they are the same. they all are GODDAMN MORONS. Personally I like that fact everytime I inhale I lose fifty thousand brain cells. Sounds cool where do I sign up.

I think you should get a life my friend. Get a job, read a book, try modeling, or are you short on brain cells. Let me guess...umm no patience right?

Personally I find each of your posts a riot. I can picture you everytime, laughing that stupid pot head laugh.....Thank you so much, I am really having a good laugh.

While I am here, I might as well post something in favor of Mr. Kinja. I love art, This my friend is art, Not easy art ethier. You have to have a good eye, and good problem solving skills.Yes you first start, you have to sarfice some things, But it pays off, not in the mediate future, but down the road.

Your insults wont hurt me, It just proves more and more what an IDIOT you are

Kinja get this model done so we can rub it in his face, this wont be just an incredible model, but a statment to all the noobie flamers that their comments cant stop great work!

Man, it looks like that guy's been smoking way to much weed. He's probably shooting up some other stuff too. It probably won't be long until he's banned. I don't think anyone will really care. Yeah, I'm sure Yoda's not going to be release (extreme sarcasm). Kinja and the others just worked on the model for two months for nothing. They wanted to do all that work and then not be able to use it on any servers. Man, you are crustiest bottom I've ever witnessed (from Encino Man). You should learn to get a life instead of stealing other people's stuff. I can't believe you actually said this: "there is someone on Team Yoda on my side and someone else on this board..." You sound like some little kid who thinks he's some kind of secret agent.

Everybody, this is an example of what you should not grow up to be (a child)!

Well, this person doesn't care either way. He's either some kid who thinks smoking weed is cool and gets a kick out of posting here, when the reality is he's just a sad little boy with no future...just another victim of a bad childhood destined to not care what the turn out is...until the real pain in his life begins. When bad sh*t starts happening to him and reality hits him he won't be such an ####### anymore...either that or he'll be dead - it's a choice he'll have to make.

But Kinja should release the model, not to shut the poor kid up but because he has an art project he wants to finish. He needs to finish it to show that he can get the job done. If he abandons now, people will think it was all just BS anyways, and little-boy-needs-attention will have won.

And btw, young man, I sincerely hope you get your wake-up call soon and grow up. You can post here however you want and it won't affect me any, but at least I won't kill you or kick your ass in person like some have been known to do. Luckily for you, I don't have the courage to hack into this server and get your IP address...which if someone who didn't care like you do would (and may have already done). That's right. Any minute now someone could burst into your house and beat the living hell out of you for opening your mouth over the internet a little bit too wide. Think I'm kidding? Entirely possible boy. Don't tempt too many of these ppl too much. You never know which one has had enough and will track you down just to kill you. I don't end human life, but I certainly have no problem saving it. I sincerely hope you take my advice to heart and stop while you are ahead before something bad happens to you.

I have been following this thread for some time now. I think that Tru_Weed_smoka or whatever his name is is a shining example for u Kinja. You should finish this model and skin it just to rub it in his face so that weed can go back to stuffing carmel apples up his ass and stop this insanity. I am offering my help should you need it kinja. If you would like me to hold onto any files or help u skin anything (which I have absolutely no idea on how to do) I will do it.

I will help you in any way I can, and I will definetely not release anything if you should send me the files. I swear on my father's grave I am telling the truth right now.

As for Midgit Yoda and Tru_Weed_Smoka:

PISS THE #### OFF

I usually don't post useless spam, but that Weed Smoka guy really got me burning. It's a shame to see someone who is so unhappy with his penis size that he has to flame within this forum.

Meanwhile, Kinja and the team; you guys are great, and the model is looking awesome. Everyone wants your model; and I think even more would love to have your obvious talent. Great job!!

why should you care what these little punks say

obviously they're young and stupid.........thinking the yoda team is some wrestling organization or some dumb ####.......

kinja is a guy who does what he likes to do, which is modeling.

thats it

we would all wanna beat the #### out of the ppl causing unappropriate things here but just ignore the little ####s

At the very least,,,we can hear Tru_Weed_Smoka out. Hes an oppositionist and would like to upset the way everything has been running here. He does not like the fact that Kinja and the team are making a great model and everyone is praising their efforts. Can we just resume the way this thread used to operate? Updates and screenies and realease dates :) Ignore the fact that there are a$$holes in this thread/world, deal with it, ignore it, and move on. Keep up the good work KMAN, Kinja, and crew.

-Mix Master

Originally posted by t3rr0r

then you'd have to go around and stick all the other wip threads. :p

Well Delmar, he's got a point. =P No one wants to be left out, so that'd mean ALL the WIP's.

Keep up the spirit Crono! :D

Okay...I've never posted here; this is DC's boyfriend (she's in the shower and I was reading this stuff ^_^) I have nothing but shame for whoever Tru Weed Smoka is (I could care less if I spelled that correctly). And by the way kid (I'd HOPE you're a kid...if you're an adult, and you're acting like THIS, then all humanity is lost)...it's True Weed Smoker. Go back to school, because with that name, it makes you sound like you dropped out in ELEMENTARY school. Is that what you want? I'd think you want a GOOD reputation, not the one you've gotten. Chrono_MOT...well said for the most part.

Hope you wake up, Truie. At least maybe then you will get a good grasp of grammar. Tru_Weed_Smoka fail English? That's unpossible! Jayzuz! I think I've realized just why DC is always so pissy after she gets done reading this stuff! Hell, we went to dinner the other night, and she was just in this huge-ass huff. I asked what was up, and she told me something about little kids that shouldn't be anywhere near computer game forums...and now I understand. And OW! She just popped me with her wet towel for posting! Byebye ^_^

Archived