Home

Who else wants to see some sing player mods or levels?....

Sithxace

All I see is multiplayer mods and maps. Thats cool and all but I only have 56k so I don't really do much of online play with this game.

I want to see some mods for this game like remember SWTTC=Starwars Trilogy Total conversion for mysteries of the sith. It was cool they made like 15 single player levels from the movies. Too bad they didnt finish or release any. I hope they start over again with JK2.

I really want to see some cool single player levels or mods.

I am really in the mood to have a level where you and a bunch of other jedi fight against a bunch of sith.

Just make them yourself. Don't be lazy... All you do, is either dl the ladder, or open the game, type in "Devmap pit," kill tavion with godmode on or whatever, then turn on notarget, spawn a bunch of reborn (npc spawn reborn), spawn a bunch of friendly jedi (npc spawn jedi) and have fun. Also, the list of what you might want to spawn in:

reborn

rebornboss

rebornforceuser

rebornacrobat

rebornfencer

shadowtrooper

desann

tavion

jedi

luke

jedif

jeditrainer

"I want this! I want that! Where's my lolly?!?!"

Do you have any idea how long it takes to make a decent/playable level/map?

I don't think you do, cause if you did you wouldn't be complaining like little boys...

The reason most mappers are mapping MP levels is because it's more "rewarding." How's that you ask? Well it's simple, MORE GAME TIME on the level in MP. Let's face it, you play a single player mission once, maybe twice and that's it. You might like the eye candy along the way and that's it, you're done with it, but with MP levels you're constantly in that "world" cause its more interesting; new dueling foes/challenges.

See, it takes time to develop quality maps, and the idea that people will only play through your SP map once or twice is not that appealing, well at least not to me.

So in the mean time, while you're waiting for some SP maps to show up, how bout you try your hand at making some.

:jango:

Archived