Home

multiplayer questions

GuardianOfLight

i have a few questions and hope you guys can answer some or all of them.

1st, how do i do a spining attack, do i just hold "attack" key and spin around with my mouse?

2nd, how do i do a wall flip or kick. i tried getting next to a wall, tap jump, but all i did was jump upwards.

3rd, when i install a skin, does other people see it?

thanx a lot for reading this and it would really help if anyone stop by and bother to answer the questions.

1st, how do i do a spining attack, do i just hold "attack" key and spin around with my mouse?

Throw your saber and when the saber is coming back press attack and strafe to dodge; it will spin around you looking all impressive ;)

2nd, how do i do a wall flip or kick. i tried getting next to a wall, tap jump, but all i did was jump upwards.

Hit jump twice rapidly in succession to flip or kick.

3rd, when i install a skin, does other people see it?

The server must have the skin as well.

From a standing or crouching position, as long as there is someone behind you, press back and attack simultaneously. In medium and strong you spin around slashing, in light it is a stab that must be aimed with a bit more precision.

It is a very easy move: to practice, knock someone on their behind, turn 180 degrees and press back and attack, or spectate a 1.03 game; it is constantly performed now that direct saber combat is fairly ineffectual (though you could do it with equal ease in 1.02).

One request, please do not run around backwards, or back into crowds spamming this move; it is really getting silly :D

also, if i dl a skin, such as a skin for reborn in multiplayer, will other people be able to see it.

They have to have it and the server has to have the skin.

and also will it work for like any server, even if the server dont have the skin installed?

No, sorry, the server needs it installed as well as you.

Archived