Home

My God! I am back from the rubble...

Guest BillyBobJoe

Guest BillyBobJoe

Welllllll How do! I have not been in in NEARLY a year! Holy smokes! How y'all doing? I uninstalled Racer before the summer of 2000 and guess what i came across while looking for my Tribes cd. RACER!!!! I was overzealous to say the least. I had some inspiration and decided to see how my old pals on the Racer forums are doing.

I hope a lot of you remember me, there was this kid I played a lot with named Light and Dark I think.... Is he still around? I remember some old faces, ahnfahn, Crater, Rogue2, Ike etc What's up all!!!! Well gotta go but i need to leave my gay sig!

wink.gif The wise Beej is BACK! wink.gif

------------------

"We Drop Dope Rhymes Like SONIC BOOMS! That's the kind of hype that could clear the ROOM.."

Guest BillyBobJoe

Neato. Well I hope to be part of these forums more and more because one big game i've been playing, I've been trying to quit. It's taking over my life! AHHHHHH Well anyway hey Pedro, Wombat nice to see ya guys again.

smile.gifThe Wise BBJ leaves his mark... smile.gif

Guest BillyBobJoe

I'm sure no one has ever heard of it, it's called Netstorm. It was developed by a company that is dead and published by Activision. Only about 2000 people in the world know about it, they lost MUCH money on the game but the community of players is so overwhelming.

smile.gif The Beej has told his tale smile.gif

Guest BillyBobJoe

I'm not sure you can find it in stores anymore however you can buy almost anything online now so that's your best bet. When i bought it 3 years ago it cost me about $25. I'm sure now if you buy it online it will cost only $5-$10 max. Give it a go. It is a very innovative game for the time because it is not normal strategy gameplay.

smile.gif The WISE BBJ sells his soul for a chance to play some old-skool Netstorm smile.gif

Archived