Home

Single player level completion issue?

Iain_M

When you escape from the mine complex, kill all the walkers, kill all the imperials, blow up all the ion cannons .... Jan says "meet you in the canyon", you go to the canyon, and wait .... and wait ....

Is there something I'm missing here? (Just a yes/no will suffice - if there's something else I have to do I'd like to find it myself, would just be nice to know if there IS anything else to do or whether it's a bug!)

Thanks,

Iain

:confused:

You must be in the wrong canyon...try looking at the sky, and see where the Raven Claw goes to..then try to get there (basically you gotta back to the place where they keep all the walkers, and continue on the central-symetric part, which you couldn't enter before ;))

Sometimes the game will fial to progress at set-piece locations if the player has used noclip to move around, this cuts out any interaction with the landscape, or objects placed therein.

E.G. On the final level, if a player uses noclip to beat the traps and get to the hall in which they must beat Dessan, Dessan is not present, the player has to reactivate clipping and wall through the corridor again to trip the trigger for Dessan to appear.

Archived