Home

Wtf

JediKnight Dave

Ok i just went to a good ping sever. everyone had at least 60. i did a jump and slash with heavy. he was slashing as well. my blade goes right in middle of him and not do anything while i get hit. then i got some newb spining around around with the light i hit him and he blocks all my attacks. and when i get the dfa on him it does not touch him. i emailed raven about it and got the answer that there will be a update to this bug. but the damage with sabers and the back attack will stay the same. they are also in the works of making it where you have to update to 1.3 to play online. i was told that with the update with the saber bug this will come with it. *packs his bags and leaves*

I am done with JO multiplayer. I like most of the things in the patch but the backslash/stab thing they fiddled with has put a bitter taste in my mouth.

That back attack was never like that even though people claim it as. I would often backslash people in mp and it would NEVER kill them in one shot unless they had like 5health. The light stance backstab, however, could take a large chunk of their health if they were right right up against the back of you when you backstabbed, but it never killed them in one shot. It would propel them away from you and do damage while they were in range of your saber. Now they arent propelled away by the attack and the damage SEEMS to have been increased.

I sure hope raven listens to the message boards because this backstab thing is rediculous. I am done with MP untill this has been officially fixed.

Sorry for the somewhat OT ranting, but when I read in your post that backslash would stay the same I almost threw my monitor out the window.

So you all are going to quit playing JK2 tottaly based on what someone posted here?

I mean for gods sake, he didn't even copy/paste the email in his message. Don't believe anything anyone here other then someone from Raven tells you about what will or will not be in the next patch.

There is a group of people here, who seeminglly would enjoy nothing more then making everyone quit playing JK2 that they could in some sort of way to punish Raven for the 1.03 patch.

So in short, don't believe it until you see it.

Archived