Home

Milkshape vs Gmax

alaris

I am seeing all these new models for jedi knight ii. I've made models for Max Payne, Quake 3 (had probs), and Half-Life. Aren't there any JKII modelers out there that are nice enough to share the wealth of information? :confused:

I have searched these forums and google-searched and can't find any clear info on how to import player models into JKII. I have been using Milkshape 3d. Is Gmax a better choice?

So here are the real questions:

How do I import my models into JKII?

Can I import my model into Single Player?

How are animations imported (or is there a way to use existing animations)?

Anyone who helps on some or all of these questions will be greatly appreciated and endowed with light-side force power.

Originally posted by alaris

I am seeing all these new models for jedi knight ii. I've made models for Max Payne, Quake 3 (had probs), and Half-Life. Aren't there any JKII modelers out there that are nice enough to share the wealth of information? :confused:

I have searched these forums and google-searched and can't find any clear info on how to import player models into JKII. I have been using Milkshape 3d. Is Gmax a better choice?

So here are the real questions:

How do I import my models into JKII?

Can I import my model into Single Player?

How are animations imported (or is there a way to use existing animations)?

Anyone who helps on some or all of these questions will be greatly appreciated and endowed with light-side force power.

I understand Gmax is very, very easy to use, however Raven hasn't decided whether they will be writing a plug in for it yet. I e-mailed them last week and they replied, that they would consider it.

Archived