Home

Skinner(s) wanted

Oobedoob Benobi

Hello, I have d/l a few skins from here an like them a lot. Since i don't have the skill or the time to make one, I was wondering if someone could make one for me. My friends and I really want a Yoda skin to be made for MP mode with taunt and all that stuff. If someone could make it we would really appreciate it. Thanks!:yoda:

Check out the Modelling section of these forums, there are currently discussions going on about this very subject. A couple guys are working on new Yoda models, though it's still being debated whether they can be used properly in Multiplayer.

Just to clarify for anyone who is confused: A skin consists of the image files that add the texture and detail to a model. A model is required for changes of shape, however. Skins can only be made for the models that are out now, so in this case, to make Yoda (with proper ears, proportions, etc), a brand new model will have to be created. The same goes for any character that cannot be created simply by retexturing an existing 3D model.

BradFu!

Archived