Home

Luke Skywalker - ESB

HapSlash

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, thats because my skin saw his :p.

Seriously though, not sure how that got there, I think it was from when I was darkening the skin in certain areas and it got placed in the wrong area. I've been meaning to fix that ;). You can't see it in-game though.

Both skins look fantastic, and there is something to be said for choice :) Both of you have done great work. GG I sent you a PM quite a while back about the ESB skin when you first made the RTOJ skin (Which KIX ASS IMO!) So I just wanna thank you both in advance for some great work...and please get them out there!!

Originally posted by Graphicsgod

LOL, thats because my skin saw his :p.

Seriously though, not sure how that got there, I think it was from when I was darkening the skin in certain areas and it got placed in the wrong area. I've been meaning to fix that ;). You can't see it in-game though.

I'm just messing with you... It's one of those things that you see and just need to comment on immediately. :)

My problem is finding time and hosting.

Every time I put up a page or find someone to host my files, they disapear after so long (the hell if I'm going to pay for hosting ;) ). And work and everyone needing skins, textures, and other graphical work has kept me from getting back to that skin. And then theres the girlfriend ;).

If anyone wants this unfinished ver. go here. Might be a while till I can finish it.

http://home.talkcity.com/CommerceSt/graphicsgod1/ESB_Luke-skin.zip

The default luke skin that came with Jedi Outcast sucks! This luke skin is gonna honor the name of Luke Skywalker! Great Work man!

(Cant wait to play in the Carbon Freeze Beta level with him)

O yea...one more question, are you going to include the dagobah training luke with the bespin one?

Yeah,... The pk3 will include the bespin and degobah skins, with team skin options for both, and comes in at just over 2.4MB.

In fact, I already have it paked up and ready to send to JKII.net. Just been having troubles with my email lately, wanted to send it in yesterday after I finished the last of my tweaking, but that didn't happen. I'm going to try again in a few minutes, so cross your fingers.

Archived