Home

What an awesome idea! (JKII.net ctf map pack)

jesseg88

What do you think of my idea?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my idea?

• 10 - Wow! That IS awesome!
    • 5 - Neh, it\'s okay.
    • 1 - NO! That is NOT awesome! I\'ll print it out, put it in a brown paper bag, put that on the neighbors doorstep, set it on fire, ring the doorbell, then run away FAST!

I think it would be a great idea for our best mappers to create their capture the flag maps for JKII.net. The mappers would have 2 weeks to make their maps. BOT support and CTY support would be required. Then you would have a a poll for each map where the forummers can decide how much they like it. The best 6 maps would be in the map pack. And the ones that *clears throat* don't make it would be posted as plain old CTF maps. Also the winner would get $1,000,000!! (Not really):D

Originally posted by jesseg88

I think it would be a great idea for our best mappers to create their capture the flag maps for JKII.net. The mappers would have 2 weeks to make their maps. BOT support and CTY support would be required. Then you would have a a poll for each map where the forummers can decide how much they like it. The best 6 maps would be in the map pack. And the ones that *clears throat* don't make it would be posted as plain old CTF maps. Also the winner would get $1,000,000!! (Not really):D

HELLO? Appearantly YOU don't have a personal life, but to make a decent good looking map for CTF you need more than 2 weeks. Unless you have absolutely NO personal life.

Apart from that, we are working on 5 CTF maps.

Originally posted by UniKorn

HELLO? Appearantly YOU don't have a personal life, but to make a decent good looking map for CTF you need more than 2 weeks. Unless you have absolutely NO personal life.

Apart from that, we are working on 5 CTF maps.

How about 4 weeks?

Archived