Home

How many people are currently unable to download files from jediknightii.net?

Prime

Can you download files from jediknightii.net?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Can you download files from jediknightii.net?

• Yes. I am currently not having any problems downloading files. Whee!
    • No. I am unable to download files right now. Boo!

When I try do download files, I click the "agree" button and then I just get dumped back out to the files page. It's been like this for a few days. Anyone else having any problems downloading from here? I'd like to know if I am going crazy or not.

Thanks for taking part in the poll.

I looked at the page source on the "agree" page to see why I am being dumped back to the files screen. Here is the HTML:

-------------------------------------------------

<TD align="center" class="content2">LFNetwork and JediKnightii.Net provide absolutely no warranty or support for the quality of the file submitted by third parties into the file database. By using this service you agree to assume the risk associated with altering or changing the original game files. For support issues, please refer to the author. To continue with the download please agree to this disclaimer by clicking the button.<P></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD align="center" class="content1">

<FORM method="post" action="">

=========> There is no URL in the action field to tell it where to go when you click the button

<INPUT type="hidden" name="link" value="download">

<INPUT type="hidden" name="rd" value="y">

<INPUT type="Submit" value="I Agree">

</FORM>

-----------------------------------------------

Does anyone know how to contact the staff of jediknightii.net? I made an earlier post in the feedback forum, but who knows if they ever look at that. The only contact information I've seen is to port news and submit files. If anyone has any info, please pass it on.

Also, it would be helpful as well for people to post the specific problems they are having. Thanks. Hopefully things will be fixed soon.

Archived