Home

1st skin

master steve

ok here it is my first skin, Its quite simple and was done entirely on photoshop 5, I wanted to make a more jedi looking jedi than the ones found in the game so thats what its meant to look like.

jediknight2.jpg

Now i have skinned and played with it in the game could any one explain how to make it work as a bot? thanks :ewok::fett::jawa

too bad the link doesnt work.....

to make it as a bot, (in your case a jedi) i'd extract the jedi.jkb file from the botlist in assets0.pk3. open it with notepad and change the name (jedi to yourname) save it in a folder called botfiles.

now, make a folder with any name (eg:mods) put the folder botfiles with yourskinname.jkb file in there along with your models/players/yourskinname directory and make a new folder called scripts, in there make a new txt file and type in this for instance :

{

name "Imperial_Jedi"

model Imperial_Jedi

color1 0

personality /botfiles/Imperial_Jedi.jkb

}

now make a zipfile and add those 3 directories (add with wildcards and turn off save full path info) and that should make it work as a bot

PS: i wouldnt mess around with the force settings or character values in that jkb file, i dont know what value is for what....

To view the image he linked:

After it opens in the new window and says it can't be viewed, put a ? after the .jpg.

This is a cool skin. The one suggestion I have is to consider using a different model than the Reborn. I think it would be cooler if you built it on a model without a hood :) If you do want to keep the hood, though, I would try to match the coloring on it with the rest of the outfit, that would probably look cool too.

Keep up the good work!

BradFu!

very very nice job there. the first reborn skin ive seen that isn't totally geared towards evil. but the only problem i see is the hood. i agree with bradfu. recolor to match the rest maybe?

and are ya gonna post it? if so please do it soon.

Archived