Home

my mom knows Hayden Christensen's mom lol

Deetox187

No joke, was just having a chat with my mom about Episode 2 and she told me that Hayden Christensen's mom is in her porcelain doll making class here in BC Canada. I know it's kind of a corny thing to brag about but i thought it was neat.

So what do you think? should i take up doll making myself just so i can meet her? hehe

Well i believe my mom cause she never lies lol. This wasn't THAT recently, it sounded like she met her in the class awhile ago and only saw her a few times but she is %100 certain that it was Mrs' Christensen. Hayden was born in BC so maybe they still have a residence out here and she take trips back and forth from Toronto. Who knows but i know my sweet old mother wouldn't make up such a thing, i don't expect alzheimers to kick in for a few years yet. :)

California might seem cool because we got beaches, mountains to ski on and Sanfrancisco and Hollywood, but thats about it, the rest of it sux. Very unhealthy air pollution levels, jerks on the roads, a jacka$$ for a governer, a way to liberal place for me. It's either really high class wealthy or scum trash cities. The place I live , Yuba City was voted worst place in America to live by some popular magazine, that's why I'm going to Washington state university, nice people, clean air and hot white girls everywhere.

Originally posted by Graham_uk

I've ran in the Paralypmic Games for Great Britian.

Really?

My aunt is a good friend of Jenny Agata, never met her tho. My aunt however "borrowed" lots of money from my gran, bought 2 apartments and left my uncle.

Originally posted by Nebelwerfer_

California might seem cool because we got beaches, mountains to ski on and Sanfrancisco and Hollywood, but thats about it, the rest of it sux. Very unhealthy air pollution levels, jerks on the roads, a jacka$$ for a governer, a way to liberal place for me. It's either really high class wealthy or scum trash cities.

Amen!!

California Girls are to stuck up

Archived