Home

Roll Call

Guest Chipmunkfan

Guest Chipmunkfan

OK, I am finally able to post and read replies in this forum daily, so as a first step to getting conversations going again, I am calling a voluntary roll call. I would like to find out who all is still around, and see what other new faces have come around since I was here last. So if you are here, please make yourself known! smile.gif

------------------

Hello wall.....how ya doin?.....it's been a long time.

Guest Chipmunkfan

*Jumps up and down frantically* "here!! Here!! HERE!!"

Ok, that was stupid, sorry, hehehehe.

------------------

Hello wall.....how ya doin?.....it's been a long time.

Guest BillyBobJoe

Well Chippy, I am here. Being the newbie of us all on the UBB msg boards, I would like to say Welcome Back, however I never knew you before. Hope ta see ya around and have a couple conversations. THanks and good Idea!

smile.gifA few Words from the wise BBJ smile.gif

------------------

Where ever there is a lonely wall or cliff, there is where you will find the infamous BBJ, burning in the rubble.

Guest Chipmunkfan

I had origianally planned to type something here, but it kinda got lost on Naboo somewhere, oh well, there's nothing to see here, move along, move along smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Chipmunkfan (edited April 19, 2000).]

Guest Chipmunkfan

so far so good

------------------

Your Schwartz is so much bigger than mine

AHA! So...We meet again for the very first time!

Guest RogueOne

I better be here! biggrin.giftongue.gifrolleyes.gifeek.gifcool.gif

I love those faces!

------------------

Fear, fear attracts the fearfull; the strong, the weak, the insolent. Fear, fear is my ally - Darth Maul

Guest Light_or_Dark

Hey...me second newest here...BBJ is the winner of newbies although I can beat him at multiplayer races...hehe...well there you go I'm in...

------------------

Bullseye......GREAT SHOT!

Guest Hile Tr0y

I'm here, too. This is a new name, but I'm a reincarnated Tyrael99. Most people don't know me.

Just a response,

Hile Tr0y

------------------

"There Is Nothing Left To Lose"

Guest iguacu3948

I am newer than Light or Dark, but I have more posts since I was just on vacation. Now Hile Troy is newer, so I guess its Hile Troy, BBJ, iguacu3948 biggrin.gif, THEN Light or Dark

Guest echobase_69

I'm here and have been for far too long.

Nearly a year now

BOOKAH!

------------------

The trouble with heroine, or so I've heard, is that it's rather moreish

Guest BillyBobJoe

I just made the fire folder do da do da! YAY I'm so happy for me! Arent you? good i thought so. CYA ALL

smile.gifPalabras de BBJ smile.gif

Bye

------------------

Where ever there is a lonely wall or cliff, there is where you will find the infamous BBJ, burning in the rubble.

Guest BillyBobJoe

Blast! Since when has it been 30 replies or more?! I feel so silly now... I remember reading it was 15 replies and yesterday this folder WAS flaming... Oh dear.. i seem to have jinxed myself i have to go lie down... Good Day

frown.gifNope BBJ is confused, these ARENT wise words frown.gif

------------------

Guest Matt Kenobi

i think i beat you all as far as newbies go. i just signed up about 3 days ago. i just recently visited this forum, i have been mostly on the Ep.1 TPM forum. anyways i'm here. cool.gif

Guest Matt Kenobi

OOPS i just looked @ my profle and i guess BBJ is newer than me, boy, time really seems to go fast. cool.gif

Guest Chipmunkfan

Thanx guys for turning this mediocre topic into a "Hot Topic" smile.gif Glad to see you all here

------------------

Guest BillyBobJoe

Nope sorry El Sr. Matt Kenobi. You are the newbie. I signed in April 17, you came to these bally old chats on April 21. That makes me the veteran out of the two of us! YEEHAW IM NOT A NEWBIE ANYMORE! (well yes i still am) frown.gif

smile.gifA few MORE words from the Wise BBJ smile.gif

------------------

Guest Matt Kenobi

HA, that's shows how much math i do. man oh man, a kid who can't even get the calendar dates right, well i always hated math anyway,(if you consider this math). cool.gif

Guest Chipmunkfan

The most important fact is that you are both here, and that's good enough for anybody smile.gif

And yes, they did move the "Hot Topic" Minimum up from 15 to 30 replies frown.gif

They just don't like me lol

------------------

<center>I could be here, but I'm there. If I am there, how then could I be here? If there is no proof that I'm not here, but I'm not here, then...

<font color=red>Who</font> am I

<font color=blue>Where</font> am I and

<font color=greenyellow>Why</font> am I here

<font size=6>¿</font>

I am now confused confused.gif</center>

[This message has been edited by Walwi Makno (edited May 01, 2000).]

Archived