Home

Why StarWars Racer sucks.

Guest LordWolfx

Guest LordWolfx

Dont get me wrong, its fun.. for like a day. The release of the video has resparked my intrest in starting to play it ageain, but its also sparked my question..

Why did lucas arts blow off this game. Theirs no excuse. This game sucks because they ignore it. Wheres the other mutiplayer support? The option to race modified pods? And for god sake Where IN THE F^$&$# is the TRACK EDITOR!?!?!?

I mean comon, and decent racing game has a track editor. Lucas arts, WTF is wrong with you. This pisses me off. Cant you idiots see that Quake/Half-Life dose so well because you can make maps for them?

LordWolfx

Guest iguacu3948

This isn't Quake or Half-Life. The over-hyped movie put our hopes in it and the games. There were so many that not all could be great. However, racer is great in multiplayer. It is quite true to the movie, something that hardcore fans, unlike myself, will go absolutely nuts over, and that people who just think the movies are good like myself will like. Its actually not a bad game.

Guest iguacu3948

This isn't Quake or Half-Life. The over-hyped movie put our hopes in it and the games. There were so many that not all could be great. However, racer is great in multiplayer. It is quite true to the movie, something that hardcore fans, unlike myself, will go absolutely nuts over, and that people who just think the movies are good like myself will like. Its actually not a bad game.

Guest Light_or_Dark

I really must agree...Racer would be a LOT better if you could create your own pods, tracks and other stuff!!

------------------

Bullseye......GREAT SHOT!

Archived