Home

Stop the insanity

numb

To all those who are complaining about backstab whores.... Quit it! Stop complaining about it. I'm sure that the developers have noted this and are probably working a way around it. In the meantime, work around it. Find servers which have no force duels so that the pull/push backstab cannot be used. If you insist on force powers there are still so many ways around backstab whores. Jump kick em, throw your sabre at their butts, dfa them when they're coming at you, push em away, if you have guns, just pump a full load o ammo in their behinds. Personally I've never had a problem with these spam whores. Sure I'll use backstab sometimes but that's just to add to my repetoir and mix it up a little. I like to read forums for debates and strategies not people whining about the latest friggin spam move. Instead of whining, go read some counters. I can't even count how many threads start with "ass fighters, spam whores, blah blah blah." People it's a game, it's supposed to be fun. So what if some backstab whore is topping the list. Just make it your mission to track that whore down and keep killing him that's what I do. Eventually they'll leave the server. Sorry about the rant, just want to see some more usefull threads started other than I hate the patch and I hate backstab threads. Deal with the changes and adapt. This is still the best multiplayer game out there IMO.

Archived