Home

Darth Crater is cute!

Guest theahnfahn

you think your special because you know french well take this

Kneblowac mi kims lyska. kanit siala valmis tu. quando entro roma faer kamil romano. So ein myst. ni mimi jabini. mimi ni jabini. ich bin da. vadere tu postes.

Ha

------------------

Ooh Wah Fah Pah

Kneblowac Mi Kims Lyska

from Uutont Fær Uulion the Cookie Maker, Jedi Knight

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Boba Rhett

I'm bored...

spanish:

¡Cómo atrévaselo habla espalda al Cráter como eso! ¡Debo venir allí y le enseño una lección usted nunca se olvidaría! ¡Señor! ¡Digo señor! ¡Demando la satisfacción!

french:

Comment oser vous réplique au Cratère comme cela! Je devrais venir là-bas et vous enseigne une leçon vous n'oublierait jamais! Monsieur! Je dis le monsieur! J'exige la satisfaction!

german:

Fordern Sie wie Sie reden zurück zu Krater wie das heraus! Ich soll da drüben kommen und soll Sie eine Lektion lehren, die Sie nie vergessen würden! Herr! Ich sage Herrn! Ich verlange Befriedigung! : D: D: D

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

As was said in the movie Tombstone: "All right boys, we don't want any trouble. In any language." Maybe jk.net should have a forum for the foreign speaking SW fans. That way, we could have a normal thread for once. wink.gif

------------------

The Force will be with you...Always.

Guest Darth Crater

Merci, M. Boba Rhett :o) Est-ce que vous avez utilise le "Babelfish", ou est-ce que vous savez beaucoup de langues? :o)

Guest Boba Rhett

Nah. I don't know them but I do think That the German translation rules. It always sounds like your yelling at people. biggrin.gif

------------------

I calculated the odds that this would work versus the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Guest Boba Rhett

NEIN! NEIN!! Ich schreie auf deutsch und es ertönt wirklich ordentlich!

*sniff* what a beautiful language.

Guest Sailor Meike

I can understand you Pedro. biggrin.gif Pedro is saying " A price for alike who can translate this in a half hour biggrin.gif And i didn't start about the bonuses yet. Whahahahahaha.

Ahahahaha Pedro, i can translate it.

Pech gehad broertje. I kon het vertalen. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

I'm the protector of Justice and anime,

I'm Sailor Meike!!!

Hey If you don't want anybody to understand you make up a language. My friends and I created a language called Yidderish. We communicate pretty well, but everybody assumes we're talking about them

ic stapidik calris bifser tic seniat lier gernik bislik stib

tongue.gif

------------------

Ooh Wah Fah Pah

Kneblowac Mi Kims Lyska

from Uutont Fær Uulion the Cookie Maker, Jedi Knight

Guest Boba Rhett

Eso es absurdo!!! Uso del son't I que para mi español!! Utilizo el

babelfish... HAHA!!! Loser!!You aspira!!!

Guest theahnfahn

Did anyone read the topic? It says "Darth Crater is cute!" So can we stay on topic here? Shame on you people for changing the subject. Go do the foreign language talk in a different topic!

------------------

And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn

Guest psyduck78

If anyone is Asian, you'll get this coz Chinese is hard to translate grammaticaly.

Wo jue de Darth Crater xiao je shi hen cu ai.

biggrin.gif

Guest Redwing

Shuddup about crosses, willya...

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Boba Rhett

I'd whatch yourself if I were you!!! I'm still on angeldust and i'm dangerous!! I'll rip your spine out and beat you with it. *goes off to kill things/Vong*

Guest Boba Rhett

Your an imposter aren't you!!! your really a Vong in disguise!!! Well, you'll never get me alive!!! *jumps in his gocart and speeds away*

Archived