Home

Any NON-1.03 servers out there?

Spyque64

I hate this patch.

Im tired of all the pull/knockdown/backstab/kill monkeys out there.

All duels have become is a contest of "who can do this move to the other guy first".

You cant even say GF after a match anymore because it never is.

Its like a girl fight- "push you down and pull your hair" kinda BS!

So Im going to reinstall JK2 as 1.02. Are there any servers out there that still run this version? How can you tell in the menu?

If not, Ill just shelve this game untill LA or Raven "fixes their fix".

Its too bad. Game was great pre-1.03.

Sure dude, there are plenty out there. My favorite is NuclearFallout.net | Saber Only. It's a TFFA server with no force and no gay guns and we have alot of fun. Look for me, I always use the same name (same as here). I talked to the admin about keeping the server 1.02 and after 1 hour playing the patch, he swore it off forever (or at least until 1.04).

I'm also about to sign the deal to host one or two 1.02 servers that will be no guns, one will probably be TFFA/FFA and the other a duel server. My name will probably be on them.

There will remain a number of 1.02 servers for some time to come. After an outburst about the patch, I spent my time trying to keep my favorite servers on 1.02 and even start my own. Look us up.

How bout CTf servers? only one I ping well to is eservers.

How bout it folks? any 1.02 ctf servers left? I don't see many FF guns ctf servers period, just a lot of sabers only ctf servers.

Lucky

Saber Fighting

1.02 takes S|<!LLZ

1.03 is a push/pull backstab pU$$y f3st

Im sorry, but I just cant lower myself to learn how to be pU$$yL33T in 1.03.

If you whinning b's had learned some S|<!LLZ in 1.02 we wouldnt have the POS called 1.03!

Originally posted by Spyque64

Saber Fighting

1.02 takes S|<!LLZ

1.03 is a push/pull backstab pU$$y f3st

Im sorry, but I just cant lower myself to learn how to be pU$$yL33T in 1.03.

If you whinning b's had learned some S|<!LLZ in 1.02 we wouldnt have the POS called 1.03!

ROFL! You're sooo cooool!! :D:rolleyes:

Archived