Home

More than one mod?

Solid Snake 20

Hi, I am new to these boards. I was browsing the Jedi Outcast Mod Central page and I downloaded a bunch of Mods and put them into the Gamedata/Base folder that is in all of the instructions to everything that I download. I came to the conclusion that None of the stuff that I downloaded was actually in the game. :mad:

Where can I find the mods that I put into the game?

I downloaded the Darth Maul skin mod, and in the opening movie with mon mothma on the holograph debriefing Jan and Kyle, Kyle was missing. Will I get to see Dath maul later?

Do I need to put the saber mods (got lots of 'em) in to the folder one at a time for them to actually be in the game?

The answers to these questions would be widely appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

:fett:

• 4 weeks later...

You can have more than one mod in your base folder, as long as they don't interfere with each other. For example, the Darth Maul mod should work as long as you don't have another mod that is supposed to change kyle's skin in the game, like the imperials vs rebels conv. And the sabers are the same way, sorta. You can have more than one saber mod activated, as long as they don't change the same thing. Like, you can have both the Uber saber and the Intence saber activated, but not both the intence and fire saber. Hope this helps you out.

Archived