Home

The Announcement

Guest Darth Crater

Guest roguetwo

I don't make puns! But Crater I wouldn't be talking with your sense of humor in the other thread!

(Like my new sig?)

Update: This is post 250 for this thread! Yay. Only 5 more and it will top anything that I know of on topics for the .net sites, ya rs.net, jk.net, xwingalliance.net. Ya know, the other one was at roguesquadron.net it was a petition of somekind.

------------------

Yes, yes; good food! Good food!-

The wise Jedi Master Yoda

[This message has been edited by roguetwo (edited November 19, 1999).]

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lt Cracken

And as Moderator there, it is STILL going... kinda... sorta.... okay, fine, not really, but it was HUGE!! We where so proud. Then the Hell's incedent sparked a 1000+ post long thread. It was wayyyyyyyy back....... I remember Hells.... little french b*&%$@

------------------

Even if you dodge this, Kakarotto,

THIS PLANET'S GOING UP IN SMOKE!!

Vegeta, DragonBall Z

Guest lightbulba

things come, things go. that's life.

------------------

...you moron.

merchant_sm.jpg

[This message has been edited by lightbulba (edited November 27, 1999).]

Guest roguetwo

What about the other mystery person? Somebody's got to get it. I, myself, and me know the answer. (Crater and theAhnFahn too.)

Use your brain. Look at profiles. And send me an email when you think you have it.

------------------

Guest Darth Crater

I know the answer! I know the answer!

Oh, that's right. It's my secret. HeeHee.

Things come and go. That's life. But this topic's staying. I mean, come on! It's the hot topic, and it's one of two that I ever started.

Guest theahnfahn

Birds of a feather flock together.

Swede's silent dog still applies.

Email is the key.

------------------

And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn

Guest TrinitY2K

Well, I already know, so that counts me out.

But if I didn't know, I seriously doubt I would have guessed based on the given information. wink.gif

Guest roguetwo

You know? Are you sure, we are talking about another secret. Not about me and Crater.

------------------

Guest Ikhnaton

XWA.net has this thread beat. We had a thread entitled "1000 ways you know you've been posting on XWA.net too long!" which reached about 22 pages. if you notice, at the top of the screen where the page numbers are, there is only room for so many. I don't know what the UBB does when it passes 22 pages. But we took it to the limit on XWA.net.

maybe it is 23 pages.. i forget.

------------------

There is no spoon...

[This message has been edited by Ikhnaton (edited December 01, 1999).]

Guest roguetwo

Everybody guess the secret!

I will give them a congratz email if you get it right. How can you pass that up! biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest roguetwo

Hey you can email me the answer. I know the secret.

------------------

Guest lightbulba

crater and roguetwo are two cowboy/girls from the future set on being disciples of ghendo the elephant. haathi is the one thing that stands in their path: a relentless poet who seeks eighteen flowers, no more, no less, and a fraction of ahnfahn pie. but no, psyduck the acrobatic at&t operator traps haathi in a vinyl disk case; she's helpless within its solar-panelled walls. psyduck joins the gang and finds out that he is actually roguetwo as a fetus. the plot thickens as crater pursues a laborious meadow, at the ill will of her brother(s). haathi, meanwhile, escapes and tunnels through the earth with a pack of colored pencils and a mousepad. then, they meet and a fight ensues. they square off in a spitting contest. haathi, having the natural advantage, wins and takes the gang prisoner in her harry potter-oriented underground condo. but crater catches a glimpse of the laborious meadow, and nothing can stop her now. psy and rogue try to stop her, but it's no use. eventually she catches it, but i disappointed to find that it is only the rug used as an extra in ed wood. but in its seams she finds hitler's tooth. as this means nothing, she throws it into the fresco. but then haathi sees them and shoots plastic replicas of the pope's manager/secretary at them recklessly. suddenly, as all is about to end for our heroes, all is well and they are transported back to the third dimension. you don't have to tell me i'm right.

------------------

merchant_sm.jpg

[This message has been edited by lightbulba (edited December 02, 1999).]

Guest lightbulba

sorry for the misconception. but i got all this from a murmuring onion, and you know how uptight they can be.

------------------

merchant_sm.jpg

[This message has been edited by lightbulba (edited December 02, 1999).]

Guest psyduck78

yea, i got one of those 8 balls, they tell me the answer to yes or no questions. I think mine is either cursed or it just hates me. I always get something related to "no";(

I hate that durn thing!

Guest Darth Crater

No!!! This thread is about to be passed up by the word association thread! This can't be happening! I can't let it go!

Guest lightbulba

everybody, quick! start blabbering senseless madness!

please.

------------------

merchant_sm.jpg

[This message has been edited by lightbulba (edited December 06, 1999).]

Archived