Home

Enough is Enough...

Gar Suul Von

i know a lot of whining has been done about "cheap gameplay".

with that said, i want to do more of it...lol

how about this one... i was on a server last night, and there was this one dude, who was such a kick whore (for lack of a better term), that he eventually went through entire duels w/o ever drawing his saber.

This has to be the worst move in the game as of now.

sure, i figured out how to counter it, duck.

so then what? i have to spend entire duels crouching? no thanks.

please get this move out of the game RAVEN !!!

or how about this for a solution, keep it, but only as a knockdown, with no damage given.

rediculous that a kick could do even half the damage of a saber.

I have been playing this game for 4 days. In that time I have read lots of posts about people complaining about certain players using certain techniques in excess.

I have 5 friends that bought this game the same time I did. We play everyday and have already learned how to avoid all the "whore" moves. Sure, sometimes they get us with them, but we are learning and can already avoid them MOST of the time.

The one thing about those that use one technique all the time, is that they are limiting themselves and are then predictable at best. So why all the whining about them?

I have met some very good players who have a whole bag of skills and they are the ones that are a challenge and fun to fight. The "Whore move" spammers are boring and with minimal effort they become very easy to kill.

Get together with a group of friends that play, have fun and stop whining. If the game isnt fun for you , then why oh why do you even play?

I dont think it matters what Raven does, inevitabily someone will whine about something. Bottom line is it is a solid playing game, with outstanding multi player. In the next 6 months at the rate mods are going, there is no telling what we will have to enjoy and that's a good thing.

Voicing a concern, an insight, or ideas or thoughts is one thing, but the habitual candyass whining that goes on here is just childish.

If some here spent one third of the time playing this game as they did whining they would realize how absurb the whining is.

But then again , most whiners feel the need to express how great they are as well.

The servers are full of great players that spend their time playing.

These players help others and have fun. Their skill speaks for itself. They adapted to the patch and perservered.

What amazes me most is no one has to use the 1.03 patch. Servers can be passworded. So do so and Put "1.02 Server" somewhere in your server title and play it with friends only if it is so much better for you. Thats a solution and answer to your whining rants. :)

D4

Psst...here is a secret.

In Quake.... everyone goes after the rocket launcher.

In MOHAA, lots of people like to run into crowds with a shotgun and blast groups of people.

In Counter-Strike people like sniper rifles and headshots.

These are parts of the game, you have to learn to adapt to them and overcome them.

That’s what makes you "1337".

Bitching about how a move or weapon should be removed from the game because you have yet to figure out how to deal with it does not give you "Skillz".

as i stated, i have figured out how to counter it...

that's not the point, i am just trying to get my thoughts out there for others to respond... isn't that the point of furumns?

at least i admitted that i was doing a little whining, but more importantly, i devised a solution to what i feel is a problem.

i feel that getting kicked should at best, knock you down with

maybe 0-5 damage. do you really think it's cool that a boot can hurt you as much as a light saber?

Originally posted by Gar Suul Von

i know a lot of whining has been done about "cheap gameplay".

with that said, i want to do more of it...lol

how about this one... i was on a server last night, and there was this one dude, who was such a kick whore (for lack of a better term), that he eventually went through entire duels w/o ever drawing his saber.

This has to be the worst move in the game as of now.

sure, i figured out how to counter it, duck.

so then what? i have to spend entire duels crouching? no thanks.

please get this move out of the game RAVEN !!!

or how about this for a solution, keep it, but only as a knockdown, with no damage given.

rediculous that a kick could do even half the damage of a saber.

deal with it. it is easily avoidable. even if they do kick you down, so what? do it back. its not that hard. the really cheap moves are the back attacks. when someone pulls you to the ground and back attacks you. yes, sometimes you can jump up before they hit you, but if they are fast enough you cannot.

Archived