Home

DBZ skin needed plz

Gohan_Trunksss

Hey I Want a Dragon Ball Z skin plz, i want one of Goku or Vegeta plz. I have posted this DBZ skin thing on 2 other post subjects but i wanted this title to be on the main page so i put one up. I know a lot of u say why dbz skin but if ur maken those spiderman , james bond , solid snake and other char for skins then why not make a DBZ skin for me. thx for your help and time.

if u need some pics of the char to make the skin e-mail me and ill send them. click here to send e-mail

:lsduel: :lsduel: :lsduel: :lsduel: :lsduel: :lsduel:

love these lil dudes :)

There are people that could do it, though there's only a few right now. Most of them are working on SW related models, however. The main thing about skins is that most people make the skins they want to, rather than those requested by others. The only way you'll get someone to do a DBZ skin/model is if they want it, or if they're super-generous. There are lots of people doing skins, but not very many doing models, so the chances of seeing these models you want probably isn't very good. Sorry to break the bad news.

BradFu!

that aint bad news im trying to learn how to make skins myself and there are a lot of nice ppl out there that will make the skin for someone else but them but all those ppl are on Tribes 2 not JK2 :) anyways ill make the skin in a few months mabe well my summer break comeing so ill more time then to make it.

Originally posted by Gohan_Trunksss

that aint bad news im trying to learn how to make skins myself and there are a lot of nice ppl out there that will make the skin for someone else but them but all those ppl are on Tribes 2 not JK2 :) anyways ill make the skin in a few months mabe well my summer break comeing so ill more time then to make it.

If youre going to learnn something. Learn how to model. Skinners are a dime a dozen. Not to insult all the talented skinners we have here, but it's true. It's like a 30 to 1 ratio.

Besides, like the other person pointed out, learning to skin wont help you if there are no 3D models. Depending on how long you work on it, a model can take anywhere from 1-3 months.

But if you are up for learning more power to ya. Id love to see some DBZ models...

i have tons of dbz models. i got them from a tite qk3 mod called Bid For Power (aka BFP)(dont go to the offical bid for power website cause it nolonger associates with dbz cause of copyright violation and funimation screwed them over. search for dbz bfp models on yahoo and hundreds of models and sites will come up. i havent tryed putting them in jk2 but there are some pre-made models u can edit ill try it right now.

wait a sec i get it now ....... lol i must have been tired the day i said that.sometimes i stay up to midnight on here :( anyways that for tellen me ill try to edit one those models and see what hapens........only problem is it wont have the right files like torso legs and arms will it?

Archived