Home

Yoda

I've been thinking about this for awhile now. Anyone who does attempt this project is going to have a challenge for sure. I have no knowledge of model making, but I know enough to know that the yoda model would need a few things different than every other model made so far in jk2.

Yoda is only half the size of other models. How do you create the hit detection for a smaler character? How does it affect ducking and standing?

Your gunna need to make alot of new animations too. You may even need to code a mod for the harcore spinning.

I think it would take a mod do this character any justice at all. And of couse his physical differences would have advatages and disadvatages. Like super fast jumps, but slow run speed. And holding the strafe right or left key while holding the attack button produces a non stop spin that you can jump around while doing. Like a blender.

I don't think this game is capable of supporting a model of this size with out making a mod. But I could be wrong.

I don't want to sound like a Yoda hater. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Yoda was my favorite when I was 4 and hes my favorite now that I'm 24. I would love to see a game like jk2 that actually supported all the starwars characters.

I hope someone can do this. Anyone know if it can be done?

a Yoda Can't be made for JKII cause of that skeleton thing

if someone makes a yoda model it can't be used in the game, or it would be a Yoda with the same size as all those other characters in MP ( stormtrooper, dessan, reborn,kyle.....) cause the skeleton has that size and can't be changed.

Archived