Home

Pro-gamers in here?

Dougfrippon

Hi, since the day I started JDN2, i mostly owned any public server I would join very (too) easily

I feel like I need challenge, and feel like getting owned please!

We learn when we get owned thats why :)

I'm a mostly Counter-Strike addicted player, playing it professionally a bit everywhere online/LAN, I like challenge and pro-gamin, so now I feel like playing Jedi2 like a real pro-gamer, maybe join a clan or I donno..

I'd really like playing on servers where people play fair and learn each others techniques

Anyone/Anywhere I can find that? PLEASSE!

May the force be with you :D

rofl id love to know all these pro-gamers that are making money :)

The only one that is a KNOWN pro-gamer and has earned more then 100k for a year (3 years and going) is fata1lty from the US. In europe its a much different scene, quake3 tdm and CS are big, everyone pings like 10 everywhere and there are companies out there willing to sponsor clans left and right -- mostly travel and hardware or playing space. You cant easily find that in the US. Look at cK they arent really sponsored. The stickmen just got a sponsorship from esports but I am sure that is just travel and/or hardware. In D|S we have a travel sponsor and thats it.

Granted my 3 years in the gaming community has been interesting and it seems like its going to be possible to earn a living off this 'hobby' in 5-10 years -- but thats 5-10 years. I personally am not waiting. 2 more years of school then its back to the work force and gaming goes from 2-6hrs/day to 1 at most :)

In response to Dougfrippon, you aren't a 'pro-gamer' but rather a 'mild hardcore gamer'. :)

D|S-Syn

wtf

you guys dont even know who I am

I sure am not a JEDI Knight 2 pro-gamer

as for the definition you guys give of it, there is actually noone on earth that is a JEDI knight 2 pro-gamer

And, I dont know how much money you think we have to win to become a pro-gamer, but I can tell you I won something near 3,000$@ Counter-strike

Yet I didnt go to all tourney I could do

But my CS clan won the 1st WCG in korea, 40,000$ USD

But any ****ing way

I dont give a ****ing **** whats the ****ing definition of a ****ing pro-gamer, all I wanted is to play that game a bit more professionnally *ESCUCE me* if I got the wrong term

You ****ing bunch of dumbasses laughing ur asses out of me, without having a ****ing idea who I am, and yet almost noone has answered my question

So you ****ing bunch of moron CHILD, let me tell you I wont ever come back on lucasforums just because of you, and for your information I dont use my real nick on this forum

GL HF kids

Archived