Home

Calling all Sith,Jedi and Soldiers...

Koenig

Whether you prefer guns to sabres, Dark to Light or even piloting to all the above, I have have something that may interest you.

For a while I have been working on a system, that allows realistic, simple and fun map based warfare.I am setting it around the time when the Vong appeared, but I am not having the vong.I am instead resurrecting the Sith, to begin a War that has never been portrayed in any film or book.What I need is the following.

1) People who will join the Jedi order,to defend the New republic, these will start out mainly as Jedi Apprentices, but with an experience system in place.You must have JK2, and possibly XWA if you wish to pilot a ship as well.

2)People to join the Sith Army, and become mainly Sith apprentices, but with an experience system in place.You must have JK2 and possibly XWA if you wish to pilot a ship.

3)People who prefer guns, who will fight for the NR or the Sith army, and also the Empire, who at this stage are at peace with the NR, but have not decided to face the sith or not yet.JK2 is a minimum, but also BG if you have it.Experience system in place.

4)Pilots, to join the Sith,NR and Imperial Fleets, and fly in a fighter, and in a Capital Ship if you want to.Experience system in place.XWA is a minimum naturaly.

People who join the NR,will be joining a well established Fleet, with leadership and ranking system in place.The same applies to the Empire, but there are many Command Positions available.With the Sith all posts are, except the overall leader(me) and the Army/Fleet commander.

If this proves a liked topic, then I will post furthur stuff, like available posts.

Darth Sorok, Lord of the Sith.

Archived