Home

Who do you think has the coolest pod?

Guest Ody

Who do you guys think has the coolest looking pod. I'd have to say Aldar Beedo's pod looks the coolest. I also think Bozzie Baranta's and Neva Kee have real cool looking pods but Aldar's kicks ass.

Guest Commander 598

Aldar knows never to get in front of Mars Guo's pod.Reason mars Guo has the largest engines.HaHa

------------------

Yeah its interesting to me that preparing looks is a great bit like sitting on your ass.

Guest Galdarin the Goldfish

In terms of looks, and by looking at the rendered scenes, not so much in-game, I'd have to say that Sebulba and Ratts Tyrell have cool pods.

I wish LucasArts would've tried a bit harder and made Sebulba's pod sound a little bit more like it's supposed to... all chuggy like an idling 1983 Chevy pickup.

Ratts' pod looks hella cool when it boosts, the flames get HUGE smile.gif

Though I must say that Beedo's pod looks pretty nifty; I also like Teemto Paligalies' pod, the engines remind me of disembodied Rebel transports.

Guest Garindan

I think Ody Mandrell's pod looks cool, and Mars Guos, and that secret character, Jinn Reeso's look cool.

Guest Chipmunkfan

Ah...an interesting twist on an old topic smile.gif

20 points awarded for originality!

In my own very humble opinion...Benny Quads pod is pretty wicked...it has no real decorations to speak of...and handles like a pig in mud...but anybody who builds a pod with 4 friggin' engines is ok in my book smile.gif

Just an opinion.

----------------------

This commentary was brought to you by Clorox Bleach...get's your whites whiter and your colors...colorless!

Guest Charza

To be quite frank, I think the coolest looking ones are Neva Kee's, Clegg Holdfast's, and Sebulba's. Aldar Beedo comes in 4th, and Mars Guo in 5th.

Guest Darth_Chaos

Personally I like Bullseye Navoir's pod, beside that he looks cool too, I"m surprised none of you other guys said that. I'm done now. tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Darth_Chaos (edited July 01, 2000).]

Guest Garindan

Hey i just beat inferno today and got Ben Quadrinaros!!! Without cheating!!! I made a terrible mistake by finishing in a crash though it ruined almost all my parts!!! but at least i got him. I just need to beat abyss and gauntlet. Abyss looks impossible.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jawaman

Don't worry i used to be new. Hey wait i am new! So i know how you feel. By the way, i know i sound stupid, but you gotta admit Anakin's pod looks pretty even though it's not good at racing.

JAWAMAN RULES! Say it!

Archived