Home

Who wants to see Kyle in episode 3???

sanpilou

Wanna see Kyle in episode 3???  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Wanna see Kyle in episode 3???

• yes, of course!!! he\'s the coolest character in the star wars universe
    • no.........but he still is the coolest guys in star wars.........

Your poll options suck, he is not the coolest character in star wars! WICKET IS! :ewok: Actually, Kyle is really old, but oh well I don't wanna figure out HOW old. Um yeah, Kyle would be ok..but I'd much rather hear something about Mara Jade's family, cause she marries Luke in the books :) plus she's a jedi.

Eh, I would guess that he's about as old as han Solo, leaving him close to 40 in JK2 (which meshes with the little bit of grey in his hair). That would leave him as a 10 or 12 year old in Ep3, still awfully young.

Kyle didn't become a jedi until after ROTJ. He would just be a regular soldier with a blaster.

And most of the people that will be watching ep3 hasn't played Dark forces/JK/JO and will have no idea who the guy is.

Originally posted by EffJi

Kyle didn't become a jedi until after ROTJ. He would just be a regular soldier with a blaster.

And most of the people that will be watching ep3 hasn't played Dark forces/JK/JO and will have no idea who the guy is.

Actually I'll bet a lot of people played DF, but still wouldn't have any real clue as to who Kyle Katarn was...

Nah, Kyle isn't nothing compared to Vader.. Everyone else are *******! But still, I don't want to see Kyle in ep3, I don't think he fits in the storyline. But hey, how should I know what goes on GL's mind...

Originally posted by Daank

I can't believe someone compared Yoda to Mr.T :evanpiel:

That's a good point, Yoda doesn't deserve to stand in the same room as Mr. T--let alone be in the same sentence. I'll stop doing that.

I pity the fool that thinks the Force will stop Mr. T

Originally posted by Cal-Gon Gin

Ya. You know, EP3 needs a female Jedi WITH A SPEAKING ROLE.

*taps mike* You listening Lucas? Write in one of those nifty female Jedi from EP2's big fight scene. Time to give a nod to all of SW's female fans..

Mara Jade comes to mind...

Mara Jade already WAS in the movies!!

She was in Jabba The Hutt's palace, she was in the employ of the Emperor and was sposed to assassinate luke, but couldn't get close enough

and she wasn't allowed on Jabba's Sail Barge.

Plus, they get married after ROTJ, and she's about the same age as Luke, so she wouldn't even be born in Ep3 :)

[edit] If you don't believe me, have a look here : http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/marajadeskywalker/eu.html [/edit]

Originally posted by *T¥RANITH*

Mara Jade already WAS in the movies!!

She was in Jabba The Hutt's palace, she was in the employ of the Emperor and was sposed to assassinate luke, but couldn't get close enough

and she wasn't allowed on Jabba's Sail Barge.

Plus, they get married after ROTJ, and she's about the same age as Luke, so she wouldn't even be born in Ep3 :)

[edit] If you don't believe me, have a look here : http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/marajadeskywalker/eu.html [/edit]

It's said she was in Jabba's palace at the time, but she was never on screen in RotJ. Therefore she was never in the movies.

That picture you see of her dancing was done in 1999 or so as a picture for a card, in the Star Wars Collectable Card Game.

Archived