Home

I hate racists

qibbish

It really makes my blood boil when I run into prejudice and bigotry. It stings even more so when I come across morons that feel compelled to throw around racial epithets when playing multiplayer.

At least I was able to toss and saber the nazi a few times before logging off.

Bah.

[sorry, just needed to vent]

When I played CS, some jackoff came on the server I was playing on as [KKK]Crossburner or something to that effect.

Every word out of his mouth was an insulting racial remark...

Now to be honest I have a good sense of humor, and can find racial jokes funny when taken in context. to me racism is a big joke, it's such a rediculous concept really...

However unfortunately racism is also a very REAL thing. In a way I would prefer to deal with a true racist though than most of the asses on various servers. Most of these asses are just stupid kids who want some attention...

It's a similar mentality to the "troll" mentality I think...

anyway heres a hanky, go blow your nose, light up your saber, and kick his ass again. He'll need practice getting his ass kicked, cuz sooner or later somebody is gonna put a permanent stomp mark in his ass if he/she keeps this **** up.

thats all I gotta say.

Well, if your using GSA, just start reporting them. Thats what i started to do today. I actually caught a [help] person actin this way, emailed the powers that be and that person was dealt with. Oh yea, thank god for mute

Yeman,

I too have come across racial discord on the servers.

Being Jamaican born, I have had to deal with this sort of stupid stuff my whole life so it rarely bothers me now.

there are a couple of things that I keep in mind:-

These racists are obviously lonely and scared, as they have halved their circle of friends right off the bat.

Also i find that people are more ALIKE than UNALIKE, so should these bumbaclots bother you any further, do just try to ignore them and simply pity them, their parents are probably just as ignorant to have raised a child this way.

I was surprised at the reaction i get when i tell other players where I am from, 9 times in 10 people say really cool man or words to that effect. It shows that the internet is breaking down borders between people worldwide and that can only be good for the development of the 'HUMAN RACE'

Peace to you all (even the racists)

Jah

I hope no one finds the name I use "Malt Liquor Rage" with the Lando skin to be racist. I don't say anything other than that and no one has ever told me that it offends them most people just laugh, but if it bothers anyone let me know and I'll stop using it.

Archived