Anakin Skywalker in Robe

Andy867

Would You Prefer a Robed Anakin Skywalker  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Prefer a Robed Anakin Skywalker

• Yes, I think he looked much better with it
    • No, I liked him without it.
    • Indifferent

Is anyone out there planning or all ready in production of an Anakin Skywalker skin that has him wearing more than just the brown outfit, possibly the black robe that goes from hsi neck to the ground...

witpad27.jpg

fr4.jpg

fr3.jpg

pictures like that might best help... I think he looked for intimating wearing the Jedi Robe, than he did without it.

*EDIT* And while you are at least visiting this thread, can you please take 3 seconds and cast a vote:sithm:

*EDIT AGAIN* And if any modelers/skinners just happen to be reading this thread, or just a passer-by, please leave some kind of post to maybe point me in the direction of someone to model/skin this idea, or just let the forum know what you think of this idea.... :sithm:

Hey dude! Your just the guy i am looking for! I would really like to see luke skywalker wearing the robe with the hood up covering most of his face, like when he enters jabba palace. Also the Royal Guard with a long outfit.

I only have the demo but am getting the game tommorow so i dont know if these mentioned are already in-game! Anakin Skywalker's robe would be cool...with the hood up!

Anakin in a robe would be really cool. Have you checked over in the files section on jediknightii.net? There's a MP skin called 'Anakin Skywalker from ep2' or something. Anyway it's really good, and I am desperately trying to get it working to replace playable Kyle in SP. Have you thought about editing this (pardon me if this is unexceptable), or at least using it as a template. I think he'd look better with the full cloak, but with the hood down, what do you think?

that is the idea that I am shooting for, but I am not what you call even a mediocre skinner. I am best at brainstorming ideas, and telling them to other people. but I am not sure if there would be a need for a whole new model to get the robe as well, or if just using a pre-exisiting model coudl be used.

Archived